1. AshyNashy
    AshyNashy
    Ty!! xD
    You too!!
    Jan 30, 2019
    EnderCraft273 likes this.
  2. Sadcasm
    Sadcasm
    It's annoying when you say that everytime.

'I hope you got a wonderful day!' do you do this just to be known as a kind person? or you're just doing this to be another tryhard here who wants to be a staff?
    Jan 30, 2019
  3. Sadcasm
    Sadcasm
    Just stating the fact saying nice words to others, doesn't higher your chances being a staff.
    Jan 30, 2019
  4. AshyNashy
    AshyNashy
    You dont know that. Saying kind stuff doesnt mean he wants to be staff.
    Jan 30, 2019
  5. EnderCraft273
    EnderCraft273
    Oh yes finally, someone ask me like that question.

I know it was really annoying when you kept saying nice or kind, but in reality, you want to hide your toxic things, yes i want to be a staff, but not like pretend to be nice, and i have 0% to be a Staff too, yes seriously....
    Jan 30, 2019
  6. EnderCraft273
    EnderCraft273
    i was just like "No, i can't be a Staff with just acting to be kind, that will be like a jerk if i just being pretend be nice to it."
    And i can't be a Staff too, yes seriously...
    And also, I want to changes my past too...

Thanks for sharing your opinion anyways. :)

~I Hope You Got A Wonderful Day! ~ :D
    Jan 30, 2019
  7. Sadcasm
    Sadcasm
    @AshyNashy Okay then, you've stated saying those kinds stuffs doesn't make you to be a staff. Fine, okay then so please explain me to me why you should repeat those stupid things all the times? I've seen a lot of his message that has ‘I hope you got a wonderful day!’. Doesn't seems to be cool in the eyes, I've find it annoying.
    Jan 30, 2019
  8. Sadcasm
    Sadcasm
    @EnderCraft273 Still, the point of this is showing the fake you, rather than showing the real you. You want to pretend being nice to people because you want to be a staff, not a valid reason... uh huh.
    Jan 30, 2019
  9. EnderCraft273
    EnderCraft273
    I have explain that.
    I'm not pretend to be nice because i just want to be a Staff, i just want to be friendly, do you thought i was like always saying bad words, and stuff in real life? I just doing stupid things in real life.
    And doesn't mean that "I Hope You Got A Wonderful Day! " thing means just pretend to be nice, I just wanna be friendly....
    Jan 30, 2019
  10. EnderCraft273
    EnderCraft273
    Please end up this thing, i know you thought i'm pretend to be nice because of that words i've chats repeated.

Please end up this. :)
    Jan 30, 2019
  11. AshyNashy
    AshyNashy
    You are just annoyed of people repeatedly saying that.
    Jan 31, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.