1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Comments on Profile Post by Icy_Hatake

1. Sheldorium
    Sheldorium
    I just imagined that “Hi senpai” part in an extremly overdriven and high pitched way at like 140db. What a lovely sound that would be xd
    Oct 13, 2018
    Alairina, Ruico, scarred and 2 others like this.
  2. Sheldorium
    Sheldorium
    Senpai forgives you for your mistakes.
    Yes no matter what happens the legendary profile of the Sheldorium will always stay alive. It has a magic force that attracts people too it so they can keep it alive with their message that the legendary Sheldorium will answer...at least at a ceartain point in time...in most cases.
    Oct 13, 2018
  3. Icy_Hatake
    Icy_Hatake
    xD
    How are you doing?
    Oct 13, 2018
    scarred likes this.
  4. Sheldorium
    Sheldorium
    Well I ‘ll guess I am fine. The last day of fall holidays just began for me (Its 0:17 am rn xD)
    I mean I kinda want to go to school again...but at the same time I really don't. Its a weird mixture. The biggest problem will be trying to sleep at 11am I guess. Cause like I said it is 0:17 am and I am hella awake rn.
    Oct 13, 2018
  5. Sheldorium
    Sheldorium
    So I’ll probably just lie in my bed tommorow with open eys for a couple of hours until I finally get to have my totally wonderfull 4 hours of sleep xd
    How are you?
    Oct 13, 2018
  6. Sheldorium
    Sheldorium
    Thank you brokenlens forum for giving me a cooldown on answering posts on my OWN profile. I appreciate it.
    Oct 13, 2018
  7. Icy_Hatake
    Icy_Hatake
    Lmao xD
    I’m okay :p
    Bowling season has officially started so I’m not so bored anymore. But my coaches are already changing things which I kinda don’t like
    Oct 13, 2018
    Alairina and scarred like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.