dude, that was super unnecessary ._.
    May 31, 2018
  3. _PineappleDeath_
    _PineappleDeath_
    watch your mouth, sammi.
    May 31, 2018
  4. Ripcord
    Ripcord
    What's gonna happen? I'm gonna get muted, right? Okay. Edited it.
    May 31, 2018
  5. _PineappleDeath_
    _PineappleDeath_
    not really, its just uncalled for.
    May 31, 2018
  6. WishesComeTrue
    WishesComeTrue
    I have a feeling I wouldn’t like to know what he said. And I technically would’ve had one strike, if staff didn’t force me to say I used “X-ray”, to get me banned.
    May 31, 2018
    allergy, nostalgicc, alee and 20 others like this.
  7. BananaMuffin
    BananaMuffin
    Again, you've bypassed multiple times. That means you have more then 1 "strike"

BUT HAHAHAHAAHH I DONT CARE BYEEEE
    May 31, 2018
  8. WishesComeTrue
    WishesComeTrue
    Lmao wouldn’t have bypassed if I never got forced to say I used X-ray in the first place.
    May 31, 2018
    allergy, nostalgicc, alee and 21 others like this.
  9. Ripcord
    Ripcord
    You know what? I'm sorry for using a bad word. But MC, you were nice, till the day you decided to hack and then bypass multiple times.
    May 31, 2018
  10. WishesComeTrue
    WishesComeTrue
    So my attitude went from nice to mean when I hacked? Makes no sense.
    May 31, 2018
  11. Ripcord
    Ripcord
    U went from being nice to rude. Look at your appeals. You acted like a jerk in the first one, instead of being nice and sorry. All I have to say is that,
    You should've thought before hacking.
    May 31, 2018
  12. WishesComeTrue
    WishesComeTrue
    Link to first appeal? You also hacked and got away with it and denied it multiple times. I won’t hold you against you hacking.
    May 31, 2018
  13. Ripcord
    Ripcord
    Yes. I did. But atleast I was honest and had a reason. I never got away with it. I got banned for 10 days. I told the community everything about me. They know my history and you're right, I did get away with it. But atleast I didnt bypass when i got banned, and yeah, i got banned for 10 days before.
    May 31, 2018
  14. WishesComeTrue
    WishesComeTrue
    Difference between you and me, is that I got a perm ban for hacking while being honest, and you got a 10 day ban and got away with it.
    May 31, 2018
  15. Ripcord
    Ripcord
    Honestly, yes, I got away with it. See, I used Xray but I stopped using it before I got banned. I just used it that time to get the hacker.
    May 31, 2018
  16. WishesComeTrue
    WishesComeTrue
    But I didn’t even use X-ray. So staffed accused without any evidence. For proof, there is no known report of me getting reported for X-ray.
    May 31, 2018
  17. Ripcord
    Ripcord
    Not a staff member, so I don't know. The main reason is that you hacked and got banned. I'm not gonna lie, but you should've been given a chance, and you shouldn't have bypassed. You could've waited for a few months, and then you could've made another appeal.
    May 31, 2018
  18. WishesComeTrue
    WishesComeTrue
    I tried that you see. Woona said if I didn’t show my face on the server for 30 days, I would get unbanned. Believe it or not, no one saw me for 30 days other than the forums, and I was unbanned.
    May 31, 2018
  19. Unicorn123
    Unicorn123
    To be honest.. I feel bad for you, You really seem to love BrokenLens a lot, You said you changed, I know you did.. But you are breaking rules that aren’t just about bypassing or hacking.
    May 31, 2018
  20. WishesComeTrue
    WishesComeTrue
    Okay I know I teamed in oitc, but that’s a temp right? I know who reported me even though it was private. I have a pretty good idea of who it was without being told.
    Jun 1, 2018
    allergy, nostalgicc, alee and 19 others like this.
  21. Unicorn123
    Unicorn123
    Surprise, It was me.. I know you know it, It’s just I asked you, You said you didn’t, just like what everyone would have answered, it was just really annoying, I know your my friend, Most people wouldn’t report friends, but for me, rules are rules.. you may not consider me as your friend, but I do.
    Jun 1, 2018
  22. WishesComeTrue
    WishesComeTrue
    Pfft. I don’t care that you reported me. I’m used to being banned by now.
    Jun 1, 2018
  23. Unicorn123
    Unicorn123
    Wow, That’s Sad, Hope you don’t do it again.. And forgive me. xD
    Jun 1, 2018
  24. WishesComeTrue
    WishesComeTrue
    You’ve already been forgiven
    Jun 1, 2018
  25. Unicorn123
    Unicorn123
    And so, Did you know it was me?
    Jun 1, 2018
  26. WishesComeTrue
    Jun 1, 2018
  27. Unicorn123
    Unicorn123
    Well, Like I expected, it isn’t something bad though, I wasn’t scared of getting “exposed”
    Jun 1, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.