How to Connect And Play
- Launch Minecraft and press Play.
- Click on Servers in the top right corner.
- Click on Add Server.
- Fill the Server Name field with a name of your choice.
- Fill the Server Address field with play.brlns.net.
- Fill the Port field with 2000 or 19132
- Click on Play.
- Once online, type on the chat the command /reg to register your account.
- Fill the Username field with the unique username you would like to use on BrokenLens
- Type a password in the Password field (do not forget it!)
- Flip the "Register username if available" switch to ON
- Have Fun!
- Once logged the server should not ask the password again, but if you ever logout, just type on the chat the command /login and follow the on screen instructions