How to Connect And Play
- Launch Minecraft Pocket and press Play.
- Click on Edit in the top right corner.
- Click on External in the top right corner.
- Fill the Server Name field with a name of your choice.
- Fill the Address field with play.brokenlens.xyz.
- Fill the Port field with 2000. or any other number between 19132-19140 (some may not be available yet
- Click on Add Server.
- Click on the server added in your list to play on it.
- Once online, type on chat the command "/reg [your new password]" (without [ ]), to register your account.
- Retype the password...
- And type a valid email adress to finish the registration, this email will be used to warn you about your warning points, suspicious activities on your accont, etc... (you can disable it later)
- Have Fun!
- Once logged the server will not ask the password again, but if ask, just type on chat "/login [password]" where "[password]" is the same password you used on registering process, and here you go