We are BrokenLens LLC ("we", "our", "us"). We’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. If you have questions about your personal information please contact us.
1. What information we hold about you
The type of data that we collect and process includes:
- Your name or username.
- Your email address.
- Your IP address.
Further data may be collected if you choose to share it, such as if you fill out fields on your profile.
We collect some or all of this information in the following cases:
- You register as a member on this site.
- You fill out our contact form.
- You fill out fields on your profile.
2. How your personal information is used
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- For the purposes of making you a registered member of our site, in order for you to contribute content to this site.
- We may use your email address to inform you of activity on our site.
- Your IP address is recorded when you perform certain actions on our site. Your IP address is never publicly visible.
3. Other ways we may use your personal information.
In addition to notifying you of activity on our site which may be relevant to you, from time to time we may wish to communicate with all members any important information such as newsletters or announcements by email. You can opt-in to or opt-out of such emails in your profile.
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about you in the course of your interaction with our site. This information may include technical information about the browser or type of device you're using. This information will be used purely for the purposes of analytics and tracking the number of visitors to our site.
4. GDPR ComplianceIn compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which covers all users located in the European Economic Area (EEA), all forums users have the ability to unsubscribe or stop receiving notification emails regarding new threads or posts through a one-step link in a notification email or through the forums website. All users give explicit consent for their data they submit to us to be used in ways as listed above by registering for our forums service or for an account on our Minecraft servers. Users, under the GDPR, are also entitled to request their data to be removed from all of our databases. If you wish to do so, please read section 7 of this policy.
5. Keeping your data secure
We are committed to ensuring that any information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable measures and procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect.
Cookies are small text files which are set by us on your computer which allow us to provide certain functionality on our site, such as being able to log in, or remembering certain preferences.
You have a right to access the personal data we hold about you or obtain a copy of it. To do so please contact us. If you believe that the information we hold for you is incomplete or inaccurate, you may contact us to ask us to complete or correct that information.
You also have the right to request the erasure of your personal data. Please contact us if you would like us to remove your personal data.
8. Acceptance of this policy
9. Changes to this policy
We may make changes to this policy at any time. You may be asked to review and re-accept the information in this policy if it changes in the future.